What are Cookies and how do the CUSTOMER’s websites use them?
• Ensuring that web pages can work properly
• Store preferences, such as the language you selected or the font size.
• Learn about your browsing experience.
• Collect anonymous statistical information, such as which pages you’ve seen or how long you’ve been in our media.
Cookies are only associated with an anonymous user and his/her computer/device and do not provide references that allow to know personal data. At any time, you can access the settings of your browser to modify and / or block the installation of Cookies sent by the websites of the CUSTOMER, without preventing access to the contents. In this case, the quality of the operation of the Services may be affected.
Users who complete the registration process or have logged in with their login details will be able to access personalized services tailored to their preferences according to the personal information provided at the time of registration and stored in the Cookie of their browser.
• Authentication cookies are by default temporary cookies (per session) non-persistent, however, users can make it persistent by checking the “Remember login” box in the access control. For registered users.
• Session cookies, which occur when logged in, they last 30 minutes from the last period of activity. For registered users.
• A cookie called “language” is created to store the language – in a monolingual installation this is simply the default language of the browser, but if the site supports multiple languages, then it may be different depending on the language selected. For all types of users.
HOLDER NAME OF THE COOKIE FUNCTION
1. How can I set my Cookies?
• In any case we inform you that, since Cookies are not necessary for the use of our Website, you can block or disable them by activating the settings of your browser, which allows you to refuse the installation of all cookies or some of them. Most browsers allow you to warn of the presence of Cookies or reject them automatically. If you reject them you may continue to use our Website, although the use of some of its services may be limited and therefore your experience on our Website less satisfactory.
How can I block or allow cookies?
The user may, at any time, choose which cookies he/she wants to work on this website by:
• Browser settings, for example:
o Chrome, From http://support.google.com/chrome/bin/answer.py?hl=es&answer=95647
o Explorer, From http://windows.microsoft.com/es-es/windows7/how-to-manage-cookies-in-internet-explorer-9
o Firefox, From http://support.mozilla.org/es/kb/habilitar-y-deshabilitar-cookies-que-los-sitios-we
o Safari, From http://support.apple.com/kb/ph5042
• There are third-party tools, available online, that allow users to detect cookies on each website they visit and manage their deactivation.